Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
What would I do at Litmus?
The Enterprise Demand Generation Manager is responsible for the creation and management of demand and lead generation campaigns for key vertical segments using various online marketing channels like PPC, SEO, display, and social.
This role manages and executes integrated marketing programs, tracking and reporting on the results of the programs across the sales funnel. You will work closely with and leverage the knowledge of Sales, Product Marketing, Content Marketing, and Product Management to develop a plan to generate leads, opportunities and grow pipeline for the sales team.
- Develop inbound lead gen strategy and plans to increase pipeline with high quality leads.
- Collaborate with sales to refine lead scoring model and processes that improve sales efficiencies.
- Collaborate with sales to identify targets for account-based marketing campaigns.
- Work with partners to optimize delivery and campaign performance.
- Implement and test initiatives that create new growth opportunities and increase ROI.
- Analyze results daily to improve lead quality, maximize pipeline and revenue.
- Work with Product Marketing to develop content to support lead generation programs.
- Participate in sales pipeline calls and partner with sales leaders to support goals
- Serve as one of the team’s marketing automation experts.
- Manage online marketing budget and P&L.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of B2B acquisition marketing experience in an online subscription business.
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop recommendations
- Proven track record of driving lead growth through multi-channel (email, PPC, SEO, display, social etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Pardot.
- Strong problem identification and resolution skills.
- Ability to use customer research, hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, generate credible forecasts, and assess the efficacy of marketing programs.
- Obsessive attention to detail paired with a bias to ship and get stuff done.
- Experience managing professional relationships with vendors and external partners.
- Basic knowledge of web design and development is a plus.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment while adhering to strict deadlines.
Why should I choose Litmus?
We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, except we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- 28 days of paid vacation - that’s on top of team retreats, public holidays, and a holiday break in December.
- Remote culture. No matter where you are, you'll feel connected to the team. Over half of our employees work remotely. Your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining, and engaging wherever you chose to work from.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies.
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own very individual way. What’s more, at Litmus we’re free to care more for our customers and our employees than most other companies can. Yet, we’re driven. With over 250,000 marketers trusting Litmus and outstanding profitable growth, you know you’re part of a winning team.