Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies. Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
What would I do at Litmus?
Design has always been an integral part of Litmus. We are looking for a Communications Designer who has an exceptional ability to transform marketing and product ideas into engaging visual solutions. You will be designing innovative and interactive infographics, ebooks, landing pages, and more.
Who is the ideal candidate?
You are fascinated by the intersection of marketing and design. You get excited solving design challenges, have an eye for detail and quality, and thrive in an environment where you can work on many different design projects.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Designing and communicating visual concepts that connect with our customer base and the ability to explain why those concepts work
- Taking concepts through to final deliverables (infographics, emails, landing pages, eBooks, blog posts, presentations, event graphics, and more)
- Strong communication skills and ability to back up and discuss your design decisions
- Ability to turn landing page designs into markup (HTML/CSS)
- Collaborating within the design team to ensure that the voice and brand are consistent, powerful, and effective
- To care deeply about aesthetics and usability and to never be satisfied with “good enough”
- A solid understanding of layout, typography, and other design principles
- Proficient in your choice of design tools (Adobe Suite, Sketch).
- Comfortable with design in both digital (email, landing pages, micro-sites, presentations) and analog media (print material, conference collateral, signage).
- Experience working with research data and communicating those ideas and concepts visually
Why should I choose Litmus?
We offer everything you'd expect from a successful and profitable startup—we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- 28 days of paid vacation - that’s on top of team retreats, public holidays, and a holiday break in December.
- Remote friendly culture. No matter where you are, you'll feel connected to the team. Over half of our employees work remotely—the design team is spread across Arizona, California, Hawaii, Pakistan and San Francisco! Your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining, and engaging wherever you chose to work from.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies.
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own very individual way. What’s more, at Litmus we’re free to care more for our customers and our employees than most other companies can. Yet, we’re driven. With over 250,000 marketers trusting Litmus and outstanding profitable growth, you know you’re part of a winning team.