Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies. Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
What would I do at Litmus?
This position is focused on converting prospects to paid subscribers by making data driven decisions based on funnel performance. You are constantly improving ways to generate new and better insights in the performance of our direct, subscription business. On an ongoing basis, you generate and implement ground-breaking ideas to optimize the funnel and drive conversions.
- Analyze all aspects of the conversion funnel and identify critical leverage points to optimize that will accelerate the direct online business.
- Personalize the online experience by enhancing information about the user (i.e. by adding 3rd party data) to inform the user flow and drive experiment decisions. Create unique experiences for individuals and enterprise prospects.
- Drive and implement tactics that guarantee world-class insights and reporting. Collaborate with the Data team to model predictive behavior that leads to increased conversion.
- Keep the team focused on Growth: Providing visibility of growth KPIs (e.g. CPA, LTV, conversion rate, growth rate) across the different team.
- Implement and test offbeat ideas and unpredictable things to drive growth.
- Create a strategy to drive leads from Litmus.com to the enterprise sales team.
What are we looking for?
- 3 - 5 years of experience in conversion rate optimization, personalization and analytics in an online subscription business.
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop recommendations.
- Strong technical, analytical, and product background.
- Obsessive attention to detail, be creative and relentless to test new ideas.
- A growth mindset - open, curious, determined, quick to try new things
- Strong written and spoken communication skills that can be tailored to the (technical) stakeholder.
- Never settle for the status quo, always looking to improve things.
- Have strong ideas but focus on data informed results.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment while adhering to strict deadlines.
Why should I choose Litmus?
We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, except we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- 28 days of paid vacation - that’s on top of team retreats, public holidays, and a holiday break in December.
- Remote friendly culture. We're looking for team members that could primarily work from our beautifully designed and well-equipped office on 2nd Ave in San Mateo, CA. Since many of our teammates are located around the globe, you'll also benefit from the first-class remote experience we've created—giving you the flexibility to work remotely when you need to, along with the tools and resources you need to succeed.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies.
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own very individual way. What’s more, at Litmus we’re free to care more for our customers and our employees than most other companies can. Yet, we’re driven. With over 250,000 marketers trusting Litmus and outstanding profitable growth, you know you’re part of a winning team.